15.11.2011 Читайте новые рассказы Ольги МишинойВсе анонсы
You study offered Egyptian real estate properties on our website and at our offices outside Egypt.
When you have chosen a property (a list of properties) you are interested in, we check its status (whether it is sold or not).
We can then help you to book an airplane ticket or a tour to Egypt via our authorized Agencies.
We meet you upon arrival at the Hurghada airport and take you to the hotel.
We show you the real estate properties that meet your requirements when it is convenient for you. After you make your choice and get rid of inner doubts as to whether “there is something better for this price,” we sign the following documents at our office:
Our lawyer’s services cost 1,000 Egyptian pounds (approximately $170).
After that, you need to get a tourist visa stamp at the Passport Office (the two stamps received at the airport are not enough). This is a standard visa that allows you to contact state officials. You submit a filled out form, your passport and a 3x4 photo to the office in the morning and get your passport with the visa back after 2 p.m.
Then you go to a notary’s office and write a power of attorney for our lawyer to represent you in court and for the closing of the transaction.
Our staff will help you to do it fast and easy.
Then, you conclude a real estate purchase and sale agreement between the property’s owner (the real estate seller) and yourself (the real estate buyer) at our office, in our lawyer’s presence. The document signed by both parties is registered with a state notary’s office and you, already the owner of the property, make the due payments under:
1. 1. The purchase and sale agreement;
2. The agreement of trust between yourself and Cheda.
The ownership right (the purchase and sale agreement) is registered in court within 2 to 3 months. When registering this agreement in court, you, in compliance with law No. 230 dated 1996, have to pay a tax to the state, 3% of the sum of the agreement.
The Egyptian government encourages foreign investment in the country. Egyptians know that their country attracts people from all over the world. Laws have been adopted recently to protect and support foreign property and investment in Egypt.
The Egyptian legislation allows foreigners to acquire real estate and land plots, as well as to do business.
1. You can register ownership right for 2 housing properties with an area of up to 4,000 sq m.
2. It is, however, prohibited to buy real estate if it is an architectural monument or has historical value (Article 230 dated 1996).
3. You can set up a company with own capital and buy land plots and properties with view to do business.
To attract foreign capital in Egypt, the government has adopted laws to protect interests of foreign investors.
1. The state authorities cannot nationalize or confiscate your property.
2. The state authorities cannot establish control over you income, seize your property, establish control over your bank accounts or confiscate your belongings.
3. The state authorities cannot set the price for a product or regulate profits.
4. The state authorities cannot cancel a permit or revoke a license if there is no violation of law in documents and timeframes (Articles 8, 9 and 12 dated 1997).
Our company, Cheda Ltd., works only with highly qualified lawyers that have proved to be honest and competent.
+7 (495) 761-88-70
+7 (812) 913-96-53